Monday, December 16, 2013

SNOWED IN!

We got another CRAZY snowstorm and mid blizzard these three crazy girls (Lu, Reagan and Mae) decided it was perfect weather to go sledding in.  So they walked down to our little sledding hill for just a few minutes this time...and then it was hot cocoa time!


It snowed so much that night that about 5 something in the morning we got a phone call from the district saying that school was CANCELLED!  Wahoo!  I only remember maybe 2 days growing up where we actually got to miss school and I was SUPER excited to stay home with the girls ALL day, relax and PLAY IN THE SNOW!  We got all bundled up and head outside!

The snow was so deep that I would throw Emme in it and just her little head would be peeking out!  But she LOVED it!  I had to bribe her to come inside when the rest of us were done with the cold and ready to snuggle inside.
The fantasy was short lived and it was back to the grind the next day...What a fun day with my cute girls!

0 comments: