Monday, December 16, 2013

First Snow!

We got our first batch of snow in the middle of November and it was a DOOZY!  The next day it was one of those sunny clear days and me and the girls took advantage of it and went to a little hill in our neighborhood to go sledding--and we had SO much fun!  Its a pretty small hill, but was still so much fun to slide down on our sleds and was the perfect slope for them walk back up themselves.  They must have gone down hundreds of times!




We finally called daddy who was home with our sleeping Emme and he ran down to join us for one run down the hill!





When I finally convinced the girls it was time to go, when we got home they still weren't done with the snow and insisted we make a snowman--and he was a pretty cute one!
I love having these fun times with the girls!  I am trying to take advantage with every moment that they want to hang out with me because I know too soon they will want to be with other people and I will miss out!  Love you girlies!

0 comments: