Sunday, December 15, 2013

9 years and counting!

For our 9th year (!) anniversary Coby and I splurged and took ourselves on a CRUISE--just the two of us!  It went from LA to San Diego to Ensenada and then back.  We even upgraded to a balcony!  We were SUPER excited to get away and just enjoy time together without all the craziness of lately...and it was pretty much awesome!

On our way...

Every night they had movies under the stars where you got to sit on the top deck under the stars and watch a move with blankets...and ice cream...and snacks!  Awesome.

Formal night

We ate LOTS this trip :)


Our view from our balcony coming into San Diego...I was sound asleep (out like a light) but Coby is an early riser and snapped this for me so I could see how pretty it was when I woke up WAY after the sun had come up.

San Diego




More food...

...and again more food!


Lounging in the sun....aaaahhhhh

It was truly SUCH a nice trip!  I was super excited to come back to the girls, but it was great to just take a breather, relax, take naps and EAT...Thanks Babe!  I love you!

0 comments: