Sunday, December 15, 2013

Mornings with Emme

Since both Mae and Lu are in school most mornings, me and Emme have a lot of quality time together.  While I LOVE a little one on one time with her, there are some days where she is very bored with me and wanders around asking where "Shucy" and Mae-Mae are over and over again.  Some of our mornings include:

Falling into the coffee table and blacking her eye,

breakfast date with daddy,

big smiles after a new big girl hair-do,

lots of pictures with mom,

 helping mom get fancy with stickers ALL over her hand...

I love when we are ALL together, but I have really grown to love this special time with Miss Joy.  She is such a silly little girl and while I may not always be so entertaining to her, she keeps me thoroughly occupied while we are together.  Glad I have another full year before she leaves me too!

0 comments: