Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Universal Studios

Thursday we hit Universal Studios.  While there wasn't as much for the kids, it was one of Coby and I's favorites on the trip.  We went on the Universal tour where we got to see all the old sets from different movies.  Since we were there around Halloween a bunch of sets were set up with Zombie's and they said at night they had a Zombie haunted house tour thing...Not gonna lie, I was kinda glad I was there with my kids and that I couldn't go to that because I know Coby would have made me!  There were a bunch of characters here too (we saw just a glimpse of Scooby Doo and Daphne--bummer!) so they kids were happy about that!  I didn't get any pictures of Emme, but she absolutely LOVED Diego and Dora.  She followed them around the outdoor playground for hours trying to hug them.



 They had an awesome huge indoor playground too for the kids though and Emme, along with all the kids went HOG WILD there!





Another great day!  How lucky are we?!!!

0 comments: