Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bippidi Boppidi Boutique

On Wednesday night we had arranged a special night for Mae and Lu.  We set up a makeover for each of them at Bippidi Boppidi Boutique and a fancy dinner at Ariel's Grotto where they could meet not only Ariel, but a bunch of the princesses.  I was a little apprehensive to sign Lu up for the makeover because sometimes she gets a little timid and a little stubborn and when she doesn't want to do something, she doesn't want to do something, BUT I also knew that if Mae was gonna do it, Lu would want to too, so we signed them both up.  They were both SOOOOO unbelievably excited to get it done.  When I called to get it set up, somehow they scheduled me for Disneyworld in Florida, but I didn't know that.  I stopped in earlier in the day to just verify things and I'm so glad I did.  They book out fast and I had called months in advance, but when we weren't on the computer, I thought I was gonna die.  We had been talking about this since we planned it and I knew they would be devastated.  Well, Disneyland saves the day again and they were great enough to work us in so we didn't have to disappoint our little girls.  My family took Emme again so we could have some big girl time and it was such a special night.  It wasn't the cheapest thing, but completely worth it in my eyes.  We had packed them each a princess dress up dress and put them in right before their appointments.  When they got there their "fairy godmother's" helped them choose what type of makeover they wanted.  Mae chose the Princess Diva (go figure) and Lu chose the Pop Princess--very fitting.  And then started the fun.  The ladies there were so cute with the girls and made it so fun.  Every part of the makeover was an adventure and they girls just ate it up.  After their hair was done they got their makeup done and then got a little knapsack bag with their leftover makeup and the brushes they used.  We got to be there the whole time and take pictures, as well as they have their professional photographer there if you want to buy them.  At the end of the makeover, they have a magic mirror that the girls get to see themselves in.  To say that the girls were on cloud nine would be an understatement.  I knew Mae would do great, but Lu surprised me a little...she loved it just as much as Mae!




























My two beautiful girls!

After the makeover, we had made reservations for dinner at Ariel's Grotto so the girls could get some princess time in their princess outfits--and it was so great.  As you come in you got to meet Ariel and get your picture taken with her.  Then during dinner a bunch of other princesses came out and went along and greeted every table.



 Even Lu who had been a little apprehensive of the "real life" people, loved her time with the princesses









 Even Princess Minnie made her appearance-- and the girls were thrilled about that!

 They had all kinda of yummy food there, including conch-shaped chocolates Lu is testing out here


 At the end of all the excited our poor little Princess Mae could stay awake no longer...I have to say myself, she is much more beautiful than even the real Sleeping Beauty.

And Lu was still going strong hours after it all.  She felt so fancy that she couldn't bear to take our her hairdo  and ended up sleeping in it.

This was probably one of (if not THE) highlight of the trip for me!  I loved seeing my girls so excited and happy!  Me and Coby both agreed that it was worth every penny!  

0 comments: