Wednesday, May 29, 2013

More pix of this amazing year!

Here are a couple of stragglers that I just can't forget...

Lu perched on her daddy's shoulder, snuggling.

Love those sweet chubby cheeks!

Coby with a *bright* idea!

Mae our ever-model with a pose!

Lu and her 'stach!

Lu and her find in the bathroom cabinet (that is right my friends, a pantiliner)..What an adorable little weirdo!

Emme rub-a-dubbing with that amazing smile!

Lu and Em--now that could be dangerous.
Mae and her preschool Christmas caroling to the people at the Beehive House
My three favorite girls!

Mae and her gingerbread house at school--and lucky me, I got to go help her!
No, no...that is not blood.  This is what happens when we give Lu half of a cupcake. Don't ask me how she does that!

What another BANNER year here at the Coonradt Casa!  How lucky am I that this is my life!  LOVE IT!

0 comments: