Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Halloween 2012!

I love Halloween and this year we had a BLAST!  

After much deliberation and changing her mind a thousand times, Mae finally settled on being Rainbow Brite.  I was able to find this cute little blue dress on E-bay and paired with a bunch of rainbow leggings and added a few accessories to complete the look :)


Lucy decided long before Halloween that she wanted to be a unicorn. She is sometimes weird about wearing things (like hats and masks, etc), so when I found this adorable costume where you are actually riding a unicorn, I knew this would be a HIT!

When Emme first started walking, we joked that she looked like Frankenstein and hence the idea of "Franken-baby" was born.  I crocheted the hat and we added a distressed *pink* blazer (so everyone would know she was a GIRL)...and it came ALIVE!  And she was just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!



Coby and I's costumes were not as well planned as the girlies--ok, so we figured them out that day, but hey, we got it done!  Coby decided on what else, a zombie and he had a little too much fun with that!

I have always wanted to be Medusa with my wild hair and so this was the year for that!  With a few dollar store toy snakes, headband, gold spray paint and a snake skin shirt from the DI we pieced something together for me too!

First we hit our neighborhood and then the rec center.  By the time we made it to our ward's Trunk or Treat, it was basically over :(  BUT we made it to Coby's grandparents house and the girls had plenty of candy without the ward party anyways...  Then we hit our friends' the Snow's house.  The girls had a BLAST this year with Halloween, and I totally did too!  I love this spooky little family of ours!


0 comments: