Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Visit to Ogden

In preparation for an upcoming California trip (oh yes, we are getting to that), me and the girlies headed up to Ogden where the girls would be staying with my family while I went off with my friends for a little trip to Newport...Before making our way to Californ-IA, my friends and I got together and brought the chillins along for the ride.

 Mae and her new best friends, just chillin', eating ice cream...
 We went to a park where the children ran like wild beasts and we gabbed...and played some too!


 Em and Lindsay...
 Em and Quincy in a pound-for-pound contest...Pretty sure it was a draw!
 All the kiddos...I love how Emme is sooooooooo happy to be there!
 The kids had some serious fun together!
 Mae and her friend, Lindsay...
I absolutely LOVE my friends!  So grateful to have such wonderful friends after all these years...not that we are old or anything ;)

0 comments: