Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The big T-H-R-E-E!

Well, it happened.  Our "wild child", blondy-blue Lucy went ahead and turned 3 on me!  And true to form, she was the life of the party!

I gotta admit, sometimes I get a little kick out of actually waking the kids up on these special days because
without that, it would NEVER happen and then we'd never have these fun pix of them with sleepy eyes, but BIG smiles...makes me happy!
 Even drowsy Mae had a smile for sis' birthday
 Soon enough the sleep wore off as we broke into some presents!
 Holy bed-head!  *LOVE*
 She's got crazy eyes!  She must be up to something!
 Gotta love this chick!
 New bedding for a new bed (!)
 and a Scooby-Doo poster!

 And so what if we put our candles in sausage patties...we like it that way!  Even Mae had to have one!
 I love the deep preparation in this picture.
 This is pretty awesome...
TA-DA!

Later in the day we got Lu's new bed and picture all set up...E.T., Scooby-Doo and a "wee-corn" (aka unicorn)...what more could a girl want?
I am so grateful for this spunky little CRAZY girl who keeps me on my toes ALL THE TIME!  She has not always been the easiest child, but she is soooooooooo wonderfully special and needed in this family!  There is no one like her!  She "puts the color inside of my world!"  LOVE YOU INFINITY LU!  You make me soooooooooo happy!

0 comments: