Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My BABY turns the big O-N-E!

I had been dreading this day since Emme was born, but inevitably it had to happen, but last baby turned 1!  I cannot tell you how grateful I am for Emme in our family!  And so, like most things, we tried to make a big deal for our sweet little girl!

We woke Em up with a bang that day...
 How great are big sisters on days like this!
 The little birthday girl was a little unsure at first.
 But caught on quick!
 I cannot begin to tell you much I LOVE this picture!  I love how Lu's hand-me-down Saver's shirt from me/nightgown is tucked in her panties and I can't get over just how much Mae is feeling her Ode to her baby sis with her party blower...
 And then it was time for presents!  YAY!!!
 The whole gang joined right in!




Later that night we had a little get together with some family members here in town, nothing too fancy as we were having a joint party with Lu in a couple weeks, but in my opinion every event needs cake...

 Probably not my best picture, but just look how adorable Miss Joy looks...
 I love the heavy contemplation that lead to...
 HANDFULS of cake...she was even willing to share! 
 I think she liked it...Need I say more???
 She is officially "ONE!"
 Happy birthday girl with her Nana and Papa!
Emme has been the icing on the cake to our little familia!  We are soooooooooo grateful every day for you Em...You truly fill our lives with Joy!  You are my sunshine!


0 comments: