Wednesday, January 23, 2013

School photos!

Mae's preschool did class photos and I couldn't happier with how cute they turned out!  She really is getting so big!  It is crazy to look back on pictures and realize they have changed so much right before you eyes...gosh.

I have to point out that in these group shots, the girl next to Mae in the brown lacy romper has become Mae's BFF!  This is Reagan and Mae just LOVES her!  She actually lives in our neighborhood and one day showed up at our door to play.  I have no idea how she knew we lived right by her, I for one, had no idea.  Since that day they have practically been inseparable and have grown so close.  I hope this friendship lasts  forever. 




Oh Miss Mae....You are so beautiful inside and out.  I love you more than you will probably ever know.

0 comments: