Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LUV YOUR GUTS!

I just had to show off my beautiful flowers my sweetie sent me for Valentine's Day. This was after we had agreed (and he had promised) not to get each other anything with the new house and all the "stuff" we were going to need for it. He broke his promise. But I love him for it! He is such an AMAZING husband and father and I'm so grateful to have him. I am a lucky soul that things didn't turn out the way I thought I wanted them to and I am constantly reminded of that. I remember back in the day praying for things to work out the way I wanted them to then and wondering why Heavenly Father wouldn't give in, what was so bad about my plan. Now I know.

LUV U BABE! (and sorry about you not having any suprises...I am a keeper of my promises)

0 comments: