Friday, February 10, 2012

Big score at the D.I.

Let's be honest--the days of frequently finding long lost treasures at the D.I. are pretty much a rareity... especially when you live in Vernal. I usually start off with high hopes, only to be disappointed by the lack of anything besides, well, basically crap, and leave empty-handed (empty-handed besides my 3 children tagging along). SO you can imagine my thrill when I went there the other day and actually had things (children and my *prizes*) overflowing out my cart when I found these little cuties...


They are both in need of a littel makeover (but really who isn't?) and I have HIGH expectations for them. I have commissioned my ever so crafty friend Lindsay to help when she comes out to visit me- SO stay tuned for the AFTER's coming SOON...

0 comments: