Friday, May 25, 2012

Mae and Lu

We have started this little ritual at night where, in an effort to get Lu to JUST GO TO SLEEP, we turn on a show in Mae and Lu's room at bedtime, the thought being that they will be IN THEIR ROOM and will eventually fall asleep watching their show...this happens about 50% of the time--being generous.  The other night, we had to go in there MULTIPLE times before, little Miss Lu eventually gave up.  When she did, I went in to peek and CUTEST.THING.EVER.--she had climbed in Mae's bed with her and finally relented to sleep, all snuggled in with her big sis.  I called Coby in and wanted a pic SOOOOOOOO bad, but sadly, it was too dark and I didn't want it bad enough to wake up that little whirlwind and start the whole process all over again...So unfortunately, I do not have a picture of that, but I do have a couple different ones of these sweet sisters!
What would they do without each other???  I hope they always stay like this!

1 comments:

Hollie said...

They are the cutest little people Ash!! I hope they stay super close when they all grow up!! Sisters are so cute;)