Saturday, September 6, 2014

Kindergarten program!

The day before her last day of school, Mae had her Kindergarten program where all the kids got up and sang us a bunch of songs and did a little program of some of the things they learned this year.  Mae looked so cute up there and sang her little heart out!






Mr. Johnson, the Principal, then got up and went around to each kid with his magic wand and graduated them into the 1st grade!  He made some little joke about Mae having so many missing teeth and she loved that!


Afterwards we just had to get a picture of Mae and her AWESOME teacher, Mrs. Baker!  I wasn't able to go into Mae's class as much as I wanted with the other two little munchins at home, but when I did, I was SO impressed with her!  You could really tell she loved all those kids and as a mom of one of them, I really LOVED seeing that!  We will miss you Mrs. Baker!

0 comments: