Saturday, June 28, 2014

Lucy's Christmas Preschool Program

Lucy had her Christmas preschool program and it was so cute to see her up on the stage literally singing her heart out :)  I was so proud of her and took a zillion pictures and sometime in between that and actually posting them, I lost them all :(  It made me sick that I lost all those pix, but I was able to pawn one that Nana and Papa had of them up on the stage.  They were all dressed up like cute little Christmas bulbs and sang so good!

After the program, guess who made another appearance???  The girls and him were getting real tight at this point and he was no stranger to Lu.  He even brought a cute little elf to help him.
No overload of pix this time, but believe me when I tell you, it was a FUN night to watch cute little Miss Lu and her friends!

0 comments: