Sunday, June 29, 2014

CHRISTMAS DAY!

Christmas Day started out with a BANG! We started at our house bright and early opening the presents Santa brought us.  Nana and Papa came over and we got to open stockings from them too.  I took a zillion pictures and sometime from then until now, I lost those ones too.  It breaks my heart that I don't have any documentation of that morning, but we were there and did have a wonderful Christmas morning.  The few that I do have I borrowed from some Nana had taken.

Mae had originally wanted an American Girl Doll, and boy was it a DILEMMA when she realized they did not make one with dark blonde hair and green eyes.  We were looking ALL OVER trying to find one that would look exactly like her when we came across My Salon Dolls, 18in dolls with real hair from hair extensions that you can really wash, style, anything you can do with real hair.  And what do you know--they made one with just the eye/hair color combination that we needed!  She was SUPER excited when she opened up her present and Ava even had glasses just like her!

Lu decided that she wanted a Nintendo DS from Santa and he went above and beyond and not only did she get that, but it eve had a Rainbow Dash sticker on it--her favorite My Little Pony.  Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of that. 

Emme had been all over the place on what she wanted and really never made a decision on what she really wanted, so Santa surprised her with a cooking set (because she LOVES to play cooking) with a Minnie Mouse apron.  
After opening the presents from Santa, we headed over to Nana and Papa's again for breakfast with the cousins and spent the day eating, snacking and visiting with our family.  
Emme also got a Coraline doll- which just happens to be one of her VERY FAVORITE movies!  She is just a little thrilled with her.

Kenna also got a Salon Doll from Santa this year too and her and Mae seem pretty excited about there little mini me's.

Minus the exception of a few hundred lost pictures :( the holiday season was VERY special for us this year.  I am so grateful for the wonderful memories we made this year together with our family.

0 comments: