Saturday, September 7, 2013

Birthday Pix!

Getting ready for Emme and Lucy's upcoming birthday invites I broke out the actual camera instead of just my phone and took some real pictures of the girls.

It was a little bit of work to get a few of Emme as she does not hold still AT ALL, but luckily I am quick and snapped away to get these ones.



  
This was probably the first time Lucy ever really cooperated getting her pictures taken--and she was having a blast!  It might be that I bribed her with a new shirt and boots I had gotten her for school...I am sneaky that way!







Mae always loves the camera and does not want to be left out, so I snapped a few of all three of my girls together and I truly LOVE these ones.  How I got so lucky to be their mom I will never know, but I am so grateful for that blessing!

They fill my life with such happiness!

0 comments: