Tuesday, January 24, 2012

NEW BLOG!

Well, I decided with the new baby, new year, soon to be new house, & mostly just the hassle of signing into our old blog with Coby's email and password (which I can never remember) and then getting it all mixed up with his other blogs--that it was time for a new blog! For 2012, I have decided to be better at my blogging. I use it as a scrapbook for the girls (as the long lost art of paper scrapbooking takes MUCH too much time for this busy momma anymore) where I print off each year for them at blog2print.com in a convenient hardbound and CUTE book (SUCH an *BRIGHT* idea). In all the chaos, I get so far behind that by the time I get around to posting I've forgotten all the small details--and life it made up of the small details that I don't want to miss! So, here's a year of new's!

0 comments: