Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Daddy's HOT DATES!

Coby has started taking the girls on regular "dates" with him and a couple of weeks ago, he had a couple pretty HOT ones! Mae got to go first because, as she informed Lu, she was the "first baby." BUT he made sure Lu knew that she was gonna get her own date next...Poor Em missed out this time and will have to get a little bigger before she can go!


He decided to take Mae to see the new Chipmunk movie and even got her her own little snack pack to munch on during the movie. I'm not sure which she loved more, the actual movie--or her treats!




After Mae got to go, you can bet Lu was not to be forgotten! On the day of her date, I think I heard "date" probably a thousand times! She was sooooooo excited to be as big as her sis and go out with her dad! Being our Luey, she cannot hold still for long and so a movie was out for her. So, Coby decided to take her to the Dinosaur Museum instead--and to McDonald's to get a little treat! She came home on cloud 9! (I love how much they look alike in this picture!)

I am so grateful my girls have the dad they do! I hope they know how lucky they are to have him...and vice versa! Now if only mom could get on this deal...

0 comments: