Sunday, November 5, 2017

Merry Christmas!

 The worst thing about me being such a slacker and not getting these pictures up on time, is the fact that with all my craziness, broken phones, and flat out unorganization- I sometimes lose precious photos...and this is one of those times :(  These are the closest pictures I have to actual Christmas Day. While I'm super sad I don't have actual documentation, I do know that this was a special day for my sweet family and I'm so grateful to have been able to spend it with them.
 Every Christmas Eve we make cookies to leave for Santa, and have a little (or a lot of them) ourselves.  Emme loves sugar and would prefer to be covered head to toe in frosting!

And Christmas, we went to Ogden to spend time together with our family up there AND to have some full family photos taken.  Daddy snapped a few pictures of these girls while we were in the process. How pretty are they???


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lufwert